Sitemap Of The Auckland Guitar Mastery Website
- Benefits Of My Auckland Guitar Lessons
- Blues Guitar Lessons In Auckland
- Electric Guitar Technique Lessons In Auckland
- Free Goals and Assessment Session
- Free Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Metal Guitar Lessons in Auckland
- Rock Guitar Lessons In Auckland
- Skype Guitar Lessons For Electric Guitarists In New Zealand
Posts by category
- Category: Guitar Composition
- Category: Guitar Fretboard Knowledge
- Category: Guitar Improvisation
- Inverting Guitar Licks: Part 1
- Playing Guitar Licks With Different Subdivisions: Part 1
- Improve Your Guitar Phrasing By Exploring Rhythm
- Introduction To Phrasing
- The Ultimate Three-Minute Guitar Lick Experiment
- You’re Already A Master Improviser
- Guitar Improvisation Success – Understanding The Importance of Motor Skills
- Lead Guitar Improvisation – Are You Expecting A Magic Bullet?
- The Biggest Myth About Electric Guitar Improvisation
- Category: Guitar Lesson Mindset
- Category: Guitar Lesson Tips
- Should You Just Learn Cover Songs In Your Guitar Lessons?
- Starting Your Guitar Lessons Off With A Bang: Part 2
- Creating Your Awesome Song List
- Starting Your Guitar Lessons Off With A Bang: Part 1
- How Many Guitar Lessons Should You Have?
- Should You Get New Information At Every Guitar Lesson?
- Should You Cancel Your Guitar Lesson If You Didn’t Practice?
- Discover The Power Of Guided Guitar Practice
- Category: Guitar Practice Motivation
- Category: Guitar Practice Tips
- Understanding Slow Guitar Practice
- Understanding The Importance Of Application
- Increase Your Guitar Learning Progress By Using Recording To Get Feedback
- Building Guitar Practice Motivation – Vision
- Building Guitar Practice Motivation – Quitting
- Is Binge Guitar Practising Like Amputation?
- Why You Need To Think While Practicing Guitar
- Overcome Your Guitar Playing Problems With Speed Testing
- Obliterate Your Frustration By Thinking Long-Term
- What To Do If You’re Too Busy To Practice Guitar – Part 1
- Developing A Daily Guitar Practice Habit
- Understanding The Two Modes Of Guitar Practice
- Using A Guitar Practice Journal
- The Guitar Mastery Practice Planning Process
- From Pipe Dream To Reality
- How To Totally Suck At Guitar
- The Benefits Of Logging Your Guitar Practice
- Identifying Guitar Timing Problems
- The Big Picture – Your Yearly Guitar Practice Log
- Build Unstoppable Momentum By Keeping A Monthly Guitar Practice Log
- The 30 Day Guitar Practice Challenge
- Category: Guitar Success Mindset
- Speed Up Your Progress By Overcoming Excuse Making
- Overcoming Self-Doubt When Learning Guitar
- How Fast Should You Be Progressing?
- Embracing Repetition
- Getting Good On Guitar – The Most Important Thing You Need
- Are You Letting Your Discomfort Bitch-Slap You?
- You Must Have Patience Grasshopper
- Do You Have This Deadly Belief?
- Learning To Time Travel Using Your Guitar
- Understanding The Overflow Effect
- Learning To Hustle
- Category: Guitar Technique
- Category: Music Theory
“When I was looking for a teacher I decided I needed more of a guitar coach rather than a traditional guitar teacher. I knew there were critical gaps in my playing (being 98% self taught), but traditional guitar teachers seemed to be unable to identify the issues or assist me to lift my musicianship to a new level.
Luckily I found Craig…
Craig took my goals seriously in what I wanted to achieve and then it was straight to work moving towards those goals.
From the very first lesson Craig’s approach and methodologies helped me enormously. Within a few weeks my own practice time was far more focused and producing the results that I desired. Learning how to practice effectively has made my own practice a real joy than rather than hours of struggle and frustration. I still had to work very hard under Craig’s guidance but I squeezed more from playing with less strain, drain and time.
Effective practice makes the whole thing a lot easier. It’s just a lot of fun!!!! As a direct result of working with Craig the rhythmic sense, feel and articulation in my guitar playing has improved beyond belief. My improvisational skills have improved to the point that I feel I can be dropped into any situation and rock hard. Also I can play faster with more confidence in being tight, professional and accurate.
One of the big bonuses in working with Craig I have noticed is quicker realization of my composing, arranging and writing ideas when working in the studio. What were once areas of weakness in musicianship are now becoming strengths and a huge asset to me a guitar player, producer and writer.
Without a doubt I would highly recommend Craig as guitar coach or teacher. I get challenged in every session and I love it!!”.